Nurses' Health Ministry
1. Supports the church and community in ongoing health awareness, weekly educational topics and annual health fairs
2. Present in uniform as a first aid unit caring and comforting, during all worship services and programs.
3. Attentive to pastor’s needs in the pulpit during worship services.
4. As an auxiliary of First Baptist the health ministry has a financial responsibility to the spread of Gods word.
5. Health Ministry meets in the First Aid Room, the second Sunday of every month directly after morning worship service.
As the Health Ministry of First Baptist Institutional Church we commit to be faithful servants to our Lord Jesus Christ. We support our church and community in health education, as well as serving as a first aid unit during church services and programs. We are committed to fulfilling our financial responsibility to the work of the Lord and, being led by the holy spirit, we promise to promote a caring, comforting and loving spirit. We also commit to be obedient stewards by supporting the directions given us by our pastor.
"Well done good and faithful servant, you have been faithful...." Matthew 25:21